With UB Digital Wallet, You will no longer need extra time to manage your payments.
Through UB Digital Wallet, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Buy from the merchants of your choice by scanning the QR code from any merchant having Meeza Logo through your UB Digital Wallet.
- Pay by receiving the request to Pay “R2P”, as the merchant will send the payment request directly to your Wallet to confirm the payment process through UB Digital Wallet.
- Phone services: recharge and pay all your bills (Vodafone – Orange – Telecom Egypt – TE-Data – Etisalat – Link DSL).
- Utilities payment service: pay all your governmental bills (Electricity Gas – Water).
- Donation services: do your donations from your mobile. Charitable associations.
- Insurance service: Install payments for various insurance companies (Alliance – Misr life insurance – ACE life insurance- Egyptian Engineering Syndicate ... Etc.).
- Travel service: book your travel ticket inside and outside Egypt through (Egypt Air- Air Arabia – Air Cairo – Go Bus ...Etc.).
- Electronic payments services: you can pay all university tuition fees, sports clubs fees, transportation companies (Careem and Uber) and E-shopping (OLX)...Etc.
- Car license renewal.
Please be informed that any transaction done through UB Digital Wallet requires “M-Pin”.
Terms of registration and steps:
First: Terms and conditions to register:
Second: How to register:
Third: How to activate the wallet:
- Mobile number and click activate
- SMS of activation code will be send
- Enter National ID number, e-mail & Activation code.
- Enter password that consists of 6 digits that are not repeated or sequentially ordered.
Forth: Cash In / Cash Out through Fawry retailers:
Cash In Steps:
Cash Out Steps:
- Sign in to the Digital Wallet application and choose Cash Out Service.
- Enter and confirm the Merchant Number.
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn.
- Choose confirmation and withdraw the amount to be credited in the retailer account.
- After the customer confirmation using his M-PIN on the app and the trxs is processed, a receipt on the wallet with the FCRN will appear.
Fifth: The method of shipping and deposit through ATMs:
Deposit steps Cash In:
Withdrawal Cash Out:
Terms & conditions applied
You can also speak to any of our friendly call center representatives by calling 19200 at any time and they will be happy to assist you